Re: closures

The Cleveland Public Library (OH) underwent a similar situation a few years
ago when the sci/tech/govt documents/business collection building was
replaced. Those collections were housed temporarily during this project. I
don't recall specifics, but I was able to use business/govt docs items as I
recall, although not quite a conveniently.   Please contact them for how
they went about this.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library