Re: Repro fees: 2 tiered system?

Hello there from 'down under'.  We like you are a private archives, and as
students are large users of our collections I definitely pander them.  They
do not pay research fees, we expect a copy of their thesis in return, we
charge other researchers NZ$20 per hour (under half US rate) and we charge
students 10cents for photocopying, 35cents for the microfilm reader copying.
The going rate for the rest is 25cents and 60cents.  Colour copying we
charge the going rate as we have to go off site to do that.  No complaints
at all from anyone.

I do enjoy the discussions you have.

Yvonne Wilkie
Archivist