Re: User Registration Forms

Michelle,
In cases where items turn up missing these records may be a pointer to a
particular individual.  A repository may not even be aware that something
has been purloined (e.g., a botanical print from a bound volume) until
another agency calls attention to a theft problem.  Being able to track a
certain individuals activity through a number of locations has been most
helpful in identifying serial thefts.  If this is a reasonable amount of
material you might consider keeping for some time (maybe 10 years?) in case
a problem arises.  Just my thoughts, Dick King.  University of Arizona