From: Holly Teasdle [mailto:franklinarchives@EARTHLINK.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 2:32 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Litho blocks

Greetings to all, and let me thank you in advance.  I have a collection
of printing blocks, with engravings of photos on metal plates nailed to
wood blocks, which were used for newsletters.  All of the printing
blocks are of photographic images and will be kept by the archives.
Does anyone out there know the best means for storing these?  If anyone
has similar blocks, how are you storing them?  I have not found any info
on the best way to store them, so any insight would be helpful.

Sincerely,
Holly Teasdle
Archivist
The Rabbi Leo M. Franklin Archives
Temple Beth El
7400 Telegraph Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI, 48301
(248) 851-1100, ext. 3137
franklinarchives@earthlink.net