AW: Output of your job "vcunning"

Dear Madam,

you commanded the listserver to set a list called "NO" to the setting
"MAIL". The listserver replied that there is no such listserv on that
server. Assuming you wished to set your listserv subscription to the
archives listserv to the setting "NOMAIL", the command you wanted to use was
"SET ARCHIVES NOMAIL". Please be assured that this is also precisely what
was written in the instructions.

Best regards,
Dr. C.N. Carlson

(snip)

> HELP!
>
> Well folks, I followed the instructions to set no mail, and
> this is the
> reply recieved.

(snip)

> Please help me figure this out.  Anyone?

(snip)

> > Set no mail
> No LISTSERV list by the name of "NO" is known to exist. Note
> that lists can
> be marked  "confidential" and that the  existence of such
> lists  is usually
> known only to the server that is actually hosting it.
>
> > Veronica Colley Cunningham, Archivist/Records Coordinator
> Unknown command - "VERONICA". Try HELP.

(snip)