Re: User Registration Forms

I would second Mimi suggest for keeping the registration records permanently. I was told by lawyers that the statute of limitations on a theft begins only when the owner identifies that the missing object belongs to him. This was the case with a painting in the possession of the museum and on display for years. The owner recognized it has one stolen from him and pursued regaining the painting. The court ruled that the seven year statute began from the day that the owner located the missing item. It did not matter that it was on public display for years.