Chicago's Strauss Building Murals

Hello, all!

I am trying to locate photographs or drawings
depicting the windows and murals that Ezra Winter
designed for the Strauss Building at 310 Michigan
Avenue in Chicago.  If extra information will help, it
was built in 1924 by Graham, Anderson, Probst, and
White.

Due to the fact that Mr. Winter designed so many
buildings in the East and Midwest, I am hoping that
someone will know where I can locate this particular
information.  If you can help me with this request,
please e-mail me directly.

Thanks!

Anne Parsons
Chicago Public Library