SOHA Call for Papers

CALL FOR PAPERS

Southwest Oral History Association
ANNUAL MEETING
Fiesta Inn, Tempe, Arizona
May 3-6, 2001

PRICKLY ISSUES IN ORAL HISTORY

The SOHA program committee is seeking proposals for papers, panels,
roundtables and presentations on all aspects of oral history research.

We invite you to share your work, whether it is completed or in
progress and encourage papers, panels, and roundtables which examine
theoretical issues, methodology, processes, and outcomes.   Reflecting our
theme, we ask presenters to discuss those "prickly issues" that arise
doing oral history and what solutions you have developed.

Send:
Panel and Roundtable Sessions:
* Title of session and short session description
* Title of presentations (Try to be concise.)
* Moderator and presenters, affiliation (if applicable),
background-description or short curriculum vita, addresses, phone numbers,
and e-mail address (if applicable).
* Short summary of each presentation, equipment needs

Individual Submission:
* Name of presenter, title of paper, affiliation if applicable, background
description or short c.v., addresses, phone numbers, e-mail, short summary
of presentation, equipment needs
Non-traditional Submissions:  Call and we will talk about the
possibilities.

Presenters must register for the conference. Please order equipment by
March 1, 2001.

Submit to:  Karen S. Harper, Program Chair,
              253 Argonne Ave, Long Beach, CA.  90803
              Telephone:  562-439-9856,   E-Mail:  ksharper@compuserve.com

DEADLINE:  POSTMARKED BY NOVEMBER 3, 2000