author query

For a book I'm writing, I am looking for copies, other than those I already have, of the following nineteenth century publications:

Young Folks Advocate, published in Utica NY (I have January, 1859)

Pacific Messenger, published in California in late 1800s

The Matrimonial Bazar, published in Chicago IL (I have May, 1876)

The Matrimonial Advertiser, published in NY (I have April, 1876)

The Matrimonial Times, published in Boston, Mass (I have November 1883)

The Matrimonial Record and Special Advertiser,  published in NY (I have October 27, 1877)

The Matrimonial News and Special Advertiser, published in Chicago IL (I have August 26, 1876)

The Matrimonial News, published in Kansas City MO (I have January 8, 1887)

The Matrimonial Advocate, published in Marine City Michigan (I have one issue from 1883)

I can be reached via email at lrite@interax.com
telephone: 216-321-4692
U.S. Post: 2954 East Derbyshire Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118