Re: Mausoleum donation

Am I the only one thinking: STORAGE, STORAGE, STORAGE!

Can you imagine sending some poor student worker to the
offsite storage unit at Lakeview Lawns Memorial Gardens?
"Can you run over and get the Heidegger correspondence?
It's in bank 3, unit 17. Never mind the smell..."  Use a
dehumidifier? Pest control? The mind reels.

Wow. A mausoleum.

Anthony Reed

<rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>