SAA 2001 program proposal endorsements

Greetings Archives list folks,

Just wanted to remind those planning to submit program proposals for the SAA
2001 program in Washington, DC, that proposals are due this Friday, Oct.
6th (more information available at the SAA Web site
<http://www.archivists.org/conference/proposal_call.html>).

As current chair of the SAA Description Section, I would also like to invite
anyone submitting a proposal touching on the area of archival description
and access tools based on archival description to run it past the
description section for endorsement. My e-mail address is listed below.

Cheers!

Bill Landis

Manuscripts Librarian, Special Collections and Archives
The UCI Libraries, University of California
P.O. Box 19557, Irvine, CA 92623-9557
949 824.3113 [824.2472 FAX]
blandis@uci.edu