From: Karen Drickamer <kdrickam@GETTYSBURG.EDU>
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Detroit High School photographs - 1896
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:42:56 -0400

Good morning,

The widow of a former Gettysburg College faculty member has quite a few
photographs that her father took in 1896 of "Detroit High School" - the
chemistry lab there, 6 teachers, a view down the hall, etc., and she is
looking for a home for them in Detroit.  Any Detroit repository interested?

Thank you,
Karen

Karen Dupell Drickamer
Head of Special Collections, College Archivist
Musselman Library/Gettysburg College
Mail Box 420
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Tel. 717-337-7015   Fax 717-337-6666