Re: FW: request for information

Dear Ms. Andrews:

    We plan to formulate a policy over the next few months, and then work
with this and other requests within the bounds of that policy. We hope to
find an approach that will balance our desire to make our material available
with our desire to protect the integrity of our collections. I'll be happy
to forward a copy of the policy to you when it is done.
    I would also be interested in any thoughts that you have. I think this
is an issue that we will all have to deal with in the coming years.

Barbara wrote:

> [...]
begin:vcard
n:Baggett;Jim
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Birmingham Public Library
adr:;;2100 Park Place;Birmingham;Alabama;35203-2794;U.S.
version:2.1
email;internet:jbaggett@post.bham.lib.al.us
title:Head, Department of Archives and Manuscripts
tel;fax:205 226-3663
tel;work:205 226-3661
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Baggett, Jim