__________________________________

   Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:56:56 -0500 (EST)
   From: Mous Moha <bamouss@yahoo.ca>
     To:  rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu

Hi,
I'm an archivist. I have my master degree from
Unversité Laval of Quebec (french province) in
Canada.
I would like to find a job in US but my english is

very poor.
I'd like to have information coming from
organisations
and others enterprises which looking for persons
like
me.
Thanks.
Mohamed Baba-Moussa