Warning & Apologies

Greetings friends,

Yesterday SAA's email system sent out a message from me with a virus
attached.  Apparently it is a relatively new variant of the Love Bug.  If
you received a  message from me with a blank subject line, please delete it
immediately.  We just upgraded our virus detection software to include an
antigen for this one, but others' advice should be heeded.  Any .vbs
attachment spells danger.  Apologies to all for the inconvenience.

Susan E. Fox
Executive Director
Society of American Archivists
527 S. Wells St., 5th Floor
Chicago, IL  60607
312-922-0140
Fax 312-347-1452
cell phone 312-617-7015
http://www.archivists.org

Join us in Washington, D.C. for our 65th Annual Meeting:
August 27 - September 2, 2001
Washington Hilton and Towers