Re: Damage to photos from PVC chemicals

The only problem I 've seen is oils and other gunk from the PVC  accumulating in album pockets. with resulting damage to the image.  But discussion of any effects of PVC would be welcome.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086