NMRTWriter

**This notice will be cross-posted to several lists. Please excuse
duplication**

NMRTWriter is an email discussion group dedicated to supporting
librarians looking to write and publish articles, books, grant
narratives, or other scholarly communications. We are here to help
generate and define topics, discuss the submission process, and share
all the tips and hints we can. We encourage experienced as well as
novice writers to participate, and welcome librarians from all fields
and types of libraries.

the body:

subscribe nmrtwriter FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

Replace both First and Lastname with a real name.  Subject line should
be empty.

begin:vcard
n:Keyser;Marcia
tel;fax:(361)593-4093
tel;work:(361)593-3914
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://oasis.tamuk.edu/
org:Texas A&M University - Kingsville;James C. Jernigan Library
version:2.1
email;internet:Marcia.Keyser@tamuk.edu
title:Reference & Education Materials Librarian
note:Jernigan Library Web Site - http://oasis.tamuk.edu/
adr;quoted-printable:;;=0D=0AMSC 197,=0D=0ATAMUK,=0D=0A700 University Blvd ;Kingsville;Texas;78363-8202;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;-18064
fn:Marcia W. Keyser
end:vcard