Re: supply information request

Daryl:

Not sure they are what you're looking for, but Gaylord carries "Humidity
Indicator Cards"  which are blue and change color to indicate the relative
humidity.  They can be reached at 1-800-634-6307.  The cards are on page 103
of catalog 13 and are item #AY-62031.

Deidre Thieman

BA - Moving Image Arts; MLIS - Master of Library and Information
Science; SAA, AMIA, AFI

Corporate Archivist

Miller Brewing Company

3939 W. Highland Blvd.