spam not spam

 Dear Frito:

I am pleased to reply to your message.  I understand
the loneliness that can sometimes come to one alone,
and can drive one to search the web for
companionship.

But I wonder, is this really the place to discuss
these urges?  The world wide web is filled with
"virtual" sites designed to distract one from their
sad "actual" lives.  I would hope that you might
find an appropriate site where your castings of
"please reply" might find the perfect fish for your
hook, and failing this, someone willing to pretend to
be a perfect fish.  Such is the beauty of the virtual
world, eh?

In the meantime you might want to listen to the
music of the Chieftans from Ireland, or a Chinese folk
music group (the translation of their title is awkward

but roughly is: "Rain Falls Too Much Or Too Little But
The Farmer Is Never Happy") and try to relax.  Failing
that you might want to try a "hip bath" in cold water.

 Sincerely,

 Xiamen

 Please reply