Query: London, Burstyn, Shientag, Mayer

I am working on a Ph.D. dissertation and I am looking for the papers of
several attorneys and film distributors. I have checked RLIN, NUCMC, and
Archives USA to no avail. Does anyone know of a collection of papers of
1. Ephraim London: attorney and ACLU member, attorney for "The Miracle"
case and the "Lady Chatterley's Lover" case through the New York courts
and the US Supreme Court.
2. Joseph Burstyn: film importer and distributor. Litigant of "The
Miracle" case. MOMA lists his corporate papers, but there's very little
and nothing related to "The Miracle."
3. Arthur Loeb Mayer: film importer and distributor. An oral interview
is on record at Columbia but I'm hoping to find correspondence.
4. Florence Perlow Shientag: attorney who took the "La Ronde" case
through the New York courts and the US Supreme Court. She was also an
U.S. Assistant Attorney and Family Court judge (both in NYC).
5. Robert or Raymond Hakim: owners of Commercial Pictures, Inc., film
importer and distributor.

I will be most grateful for any assistance.

Laura Wittern-Keller
University at Albany (SUNY)