Re: Archiving of Websites

It is possible to purchase software that automatically "archives" your
entire website.  If you're interested in learning more about this, please
email me at: 79Pemberton@medianone.net
Joan Krizack
University Archivist and Head, Special Collections Dept.
Northeastern University
Boston, MA 02115
617/373-8318
j.krizack@nunet.neu.edu