Re: Writable CD - archival quality brands?

        I have a CD drive that writes to either CD-R's or CD-RW's & a laptop
that can only read the CD-R's.  There is a difference between the way CD'R's
and CD-RW's are written to (on?) and Amy is correct it is older drives that
cannot read the CD-RW's just techno obsolesence, not an attempt to corner
the market.