Re: REMINDER: MAC 2001 Calendar photos and dates needed!

What about blueprints or early documents related to traffic laws, speed
etc.?--Marin Hauserman/Cleveland City Council Archives

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Eisloeffel [mailto:pje@INEBRASKA.COM]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 9:41 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: REMINDER: MAC 2001 Calendar photos and dates needed!

Just a quick reminder to all of you Midwesterners to get your event dates
and/or photo submissions to me for the Midwest Archives Conference's 2001
Calendar!  The deadline (Oct 31) is fast approaching!!

The theme for the calendar is "Wish You Were Here. . . An Auto Tour Through
the Midwest," and it will be festooned with travel maps, souvenir postcards
and auto decals, AND travel/auto touring snapshots from YOUR repositories!

We also need your input to fill in the 2001 dates of meetings, events,
conferences and deadlines.  Anything relating to archives and allied
professions (museums, libraries, records management, etc.) for the MAC
states (listed below) and other regional and national items of general
interest are welcome.

You can send dates and/or photo submissions via e-mail (the FASTEST way, to
pje@inebraska.com), or the other means listed on my signature below.  If you
send a copy of a photo, be sure to add an explanatory caption and your
repository name -- and we may need to get back to you to get a good scan of
the image.  This is your chance to have your repository or professional
organization represented in the ever-popular MAC Calendar!

Thanks for your help!

-Paul

Paul J. Eisloeffel
Curator of Manuscripts and Audio-Visual Collections
Nebraska State Historical Society
P.O. Box 82554
Lincoln, NE 68501
(402) 471-4750