Re: Database comparison chart

Also note that the chart was put together by a company that's selling Inmagic DB/TextWorks - check out  just the first part of that url-

http://www.tdm.com.au/

So I'd take it with a grain of salt.  (I'm the one who confessed at your session to being a happy Access user, by the way!)

Meg

Meg Phillips
Archivist
ACP-ASIM
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia PA 19107

>>> msly@HISTORY.PCUSA.ORG 10/23 3:27 PM >>>
To those participants at the MAC/MARAC session "Small Archives in the Electronic World," who asked that I post the location of the database comparison chart:

It resides at www.tdm.com.au/compare.htm.

A WARNING:  it has not been updated since January 1998 !!

Margery

Margery N. Sly
Deputy Director
Presbyterian Historical Society