Licensing Form

Here at the UAB Archives the license form, composed by and processed through
the University's legal office, grants a non-exclusive license to publish the
image on a one-time basis for specific purpose (i.e. book, article, etc.) in
the USA, Canada or Mexico.  The licensee has responsibility to secure
copyright permission (if applicable), indemnifies the University for all
claims and damages, and agrees to use the image only for the specific
purpose described.  The licensee may not reproduce or reuse the image other
than the one described in the licensee.

Tim L. Pennycuff, University Archivist
The University of Alabama at Birmingham
(205) 934-1896  voice