Re: Lifespan of Wei T'o

I also found a stash of old Wei T'o recently, and my bottles (1 #2 and 1 #3)
were from about 1975. I talked to the folks at Wei T'o and they said as long
as the bottles were unopened they should be fine. Even if they have been
opened, if the liquid is still clear, it should be good. I don't know about
the spray cans.

Wei T'o Associates, Inc.
(708) 747-6660
(when I called, the inventor himself called me back within half an hour).

Michael C. Miller
Special Collections Librarian
Dallas Public Library, Texas/Dallas History & Archives
1515 Young St.
Dallas TX 75201
214-670-1440
mmiller@dallaslibrary.org