Re: Lifespan of Wei T'o

I found a case of cans and three jars of Wei T'o that our library had
purchased in the mid 1980s.  I called University Products and they assured
me that Wei T'o doesn't have a shelf life and that I could use it without
worry.  The cans were stamped with a shelf life date of 1991 but I think
that was in reference to the aerosol. Many of the spray cans couldn't be
used because the aerosol no longer had any life.

At 11:04 AM 10/24/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings--I just found a stash of Wei T'o, both in bottles and spray cans,
>that seem to date from 1987.  There are four bottles and six cans of various
>types; only one of the bottles seems to have been opened.  Do I dare use the
>stuff, or shall I contact the hazardous waste folks on campus?  It's amazing
>what turns up when you're still new to a job--thanks for any guidance.
>
>Best,
>
>Sally Childs-Helton, Ph.D.
>Special Collections/Rare Books Librarian
>Butler University Libraries
>4600 Sunset Avenue
>Indianapolis, IN 46208
>317-940-9265/Fax 371-940-8039
>schildsh@butler.edu
>
>A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List!

>      In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
>                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES

>     http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html
>
>Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

Jennifer Kane Nieves