Re: CHANGE IN LISERVE OPERATION

Much as I hate to be a dittohead, please mark me down as one who is also
opposed to the change, for all the reasons cited by others.  Let's not
sacrifice our sense of community for the sake of the occasional mispost -
as has been pointed out, some of these are the most enjoyable.  I have
become entirely too fond of all of you (with the exception of a certain
enemy of the BPL who shall remain nameless) to let go of our daily
discourses, intended or not.

re: unsubscribe - pay attention!  the instructions are at the bottom of
each listserv posting (thanks, robert!)

re:  500 posts a day from this list - I was gone for three days, and only
got 134 total - okay, who's holding out on me?!?  :)

ttfn & with fond regards to all - Jill in alaska

USGS - Alaska Technical Data Unit
907-786-7457
jschnidr@usgs.gov
http://tundra.wr.usgs.gov/wrmrsAK/