Re: CHANGE IN LISERVE OPERATION

Given Charles's post, and in an effort to offer ISTJs something else to
think about..."trial" is given several senses according to the Oxford
dictionary (with dates of course!).  I picked two:

Action, method, or treatment adopted to ascertain the result; experiment
(1570)

That which puts one to the test; esp. a painful test of one's endurance,
patience or faith; hence affliction, trouble, misfortune (1754)

So what'll it be folks - experiment or affliction?

Cheers!

Mark (Don't ya just marvel at the threads that get the most attention) Walsh

At 04:36 PM 10/26/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey, folks, it's only a trial for a short period of time.  Are you all
such strong ISTJ's that you cannot stand so small a change?  ISTJ's are
Introverted Sensers Thinkers Judgers.  They prefer to be alone rather than
in a crowd, like to make decisions quickly. feel everything should be in
order, and resist change, even if change might be good for them.