Re: CHANGE IN LISERVE OPERATION

Lest you think I wince and cringe from change automatically, I do speak
from experience.  I have been on other listservs that have operated in the
proposed manner, and it IS more work.  Because most of my comments are
directed at the general discussions in this forum, our current reply
function is one feature I have always appreciated about this list.
Besides, as an ENTJ, I'm usually one of the first to embrace change, but
only if I see it as a real improvement to an existing situation.  In this
case, "been there, done that, ain't interested".  My opinion only, of
course.  :)

ttfn - Jill.
USGS - Alaska Technical Data Unit
907-786-7457
jschnidr@usgs.gov
http://tundra.wr.usgs.gov/wrmrsAK/

Hey, folks, it's only a trial for a short period of time.  Are you all such
strong ISTJ's that you cannot stand so small a change?  ...
Who knows, by December 1 you might like the change and not want to go back
to the old way!