Looking for Greene's Orderly Book

Hello fellow archivists,

In looking at the Army's bibliography on military periods (for a current
research project), I came across a listing under Rhode Island for:
Green, Christopher.  "Orderly Book October 11, 1777 to November 20,
1777." in the NEW JERSEY SOCIETY OF PENNSYLVANIA YEARBOOK, 1928.
Besides having trouble just finding that serial, I haven't been able to
find a listing for the manuscript in NUCMC.

SO I was hoping that someone out there might know if this  manuscript
was in their collection?  Greene was a colonel of the 1st Rhode Island
in the American Revolution.  Died around 1781 (?).  The orderly book is
prominent as I'm studying the Battle of Red Bank during the Philadelphia
Campaign, 1777 - where Greene was in command.

Any help or advise would be welcome.  You can reach me off line.

Thanks,
J.J. Ahern

--
Joseph-James Ahern
Library Technical Assistant & Programs Assistant