Re: Reply function etc

As someone who has been guilty of hitting the wrong button, I say that the
recent change to idiot-proof the list-serve reply mechanism is a godsend.
Keep it permanently.  No amount of understanding of the internet and the
rules of my server is liable to overcome those days when I am just plain
wooly headed.  So let me say what I would never say to my
legislature--PROTECT ME FROM MY OWN FOOLISHNESS!!!

John Howard Fowler
Consulting Archivist
3221 W. 177th St.
Torrance CA 90504-4003