                From:   Renee J. LaPerriere [mailto:rlaperriere@TAMIU.EDU]
                Sent:   Monday, October 30, 2000 9:44 AM
                To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
                Subject:        allowing use of hand-held scanners/portable
e-copiers

                Greetings all--
                I'm looking for feedback on whether or not institutions are
allowing
                researchers to use hand-held scanners/portable e-copiers in
the
                archives/special collections.
                If there is interest and enough feedback, I will summarize
for the list.
                Renée
                 >>><<< >>><<< >>><<< >>><<< >>><<< >>><<< >>><<< >>><<<
                Renée LaPerrière de Gutiérrez
                Reference/Special Collections Librarian
                rlaperriere@tamiu.edu
                http://www.tamiu.edu/~rlaperriere/

                Texas A&M International University
                Killam Library #308
                5201 University Blvd.
                Laredo, TX  78041-1900
                Phone:(956)326-2404

                To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
listserv@listserv.muohio.edu
archives@listserv.muohio.edu

                Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the web
interface at

                Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt
<rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>