Releases for Recordings

Does anyone have copies of release forms that they are willing to
share?  I am in the process of developing a release form to be used for
creating audio recordings for a digital archive and seek some models for
the appropriate language before I visit the University Attorney who
handles such matters.

Tim Richards
Director, Mardigian Library
4065 Mardigian Library