water damage/repair query

Hello all,
I have a phone question from an area resident who has
two high school annuals that have sustained water
damage so that the pages are stuck together. He wants
to know how to unstick the pages without further
damage to the annuals. Any suggestions?
If there are companies that specialize in this type of
repair, please let me know that as well.
I said I'd get back to him within a couple of days.
Thanks,
Cindy Rosser
Archivist/Special Collections Reference Librarian
J. Conrad Dunagan Library
University of Texas of the Permian Basin
4901 East University Avenue
Odessa, TX 79762
915-552-2407
rosser_c@utpb.edu