Re: Political posts

Today's listserve is more interesting than usual. I thought the earlier
queries referencing WWII thread into the discussion on political views. A
philosopher I am not, but I thought it 'coincidental' that both topics
appear today. At least with the freedoms we enjoy in this country today
(which sometimes come at great cost of life in war), isn't it amazing that
we can express our views about political candidates, whatever those views
may be, without fear of being whisked away in the middle of the night to a
gulag somewhere, never to be seen or heard from again? How lucky we are to
be able to exercise those freedoms. Something to keep in mind as
Thanksgiving approaches.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library