Free to a good home

Some years ago our library was given a 4-box set of "Three Centuries of Drama: English, 1500-1641"  on Readex Microprint, published 1960. These are 6x9" cards with tiny print.  They are not microfiche, but cardstock.   We have never had a machine that would read these.  If anyone has such a machine and would like this set, please email me.

Janet B. Seegmiller
Special Collections Librarian
Sherratt Library, Southern Utah University
Cedar City, Utah  84720
seegmiller@suu.edu
phone 435-586-7945
fax  435-865-8152