Free to a good home

Hi All!

In cleaning out a closet at our historical society, we came across two
boxes of rolls of reader printer paper.

One is labeled 3M 795 Type Reader Printer.  There are two rolls.

The other is wider--11" and the packing slip says BICG 11x460 QD Roll.
There are also two rolls in this box.  If anyone out there would like
either of these, they are yours for shipping costs.

Joanne Seitter
Librarian, Camden County Historical Society