archives plan

I have been asked to develop a plan for establishing a College Archives.
While I try to collect the "published word of the College" for Special
Collections., there is currently no official College archives. The plan
I've been asked to come up with needs to contain everything--storage
format, administration costs and personnel, location proposals,
collection policies--and I'm probably leaving out many categories. Can
anyone help with
1) suggestions of things to be sure to include, 2) recommended resources
for information (other than the listserv of course!),  or, 3) MOST
IMPORTANTLY, sample or existing plans that you would be willing to
share? Thanks for any help--Diane Koch
begin:vcard
n:Koch;Diane
tel;fax:484-664-3511
tel;work:484-664-3694
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Trexler Library, Muhlenberg College
adr:;;2400 Chew Street;Allentown;PA;18104-5586;
version:2.1
email;internet:dkoch@muhlenberg.edu
title:Special Collections Librarian
fn:Diane Koch