Re: Microfilming supplements

Thanks to all who have replied both on and off list with suggestions about
how to deal with our supplements.  I'm still weighing precisely how to
handle them, but am definitely inclined to separate them and use a target
to explain their original relationship.  It does seem to make more sense
for readability.

Thanks again.  This list is such a wonderful resource for all these little
nitty-gritty questions!

Jacqueline Haun
Archivist, The Bunn Library
The Lawrenceville School