[no subject]

I have a question for any folks "down under" or with knowledge pertaining.
I am currently working on an update to a WWII exhibit at our museum and
wanted to be more accurate in giving casualty stats in reference to the
countries involved.  In this interest we are intending to list those
commonwealths, dominions, etc. that are normally counted under the U.K.
casualties so that recognition is given.  My problem is what was the
status/relationship between New Zealand and Australia during the war?  I've
found casualty POW numbers for Australia but have as yet been unsuccessfull
at getting #s for NZ.  Are they counted w/Australia or somewhere else?  If
you could give me leads of where to look (online or published materials
would be great as travelling is obviously out of the question)  Any help or
direction in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Also, I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to make this topic more
clear (in very limited space) from any museum folks out there as well.  (I'm
working with the exhibit designer so I don't have final decision, but I can
push! :)

Thanks ahead of time.

Tom Anderson; Collections
American Museum of Science and Energy
300 S. Tulane
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
(865) 576-3228 (Voice), (865) 576-6024 (Fax)