freezer and copier query

Hello list,

We are looking for information on how to evaluate freezers to store
nitrate negatives and also color prints, slides and negatives. We are
considering several used freezers of undetermined age as well as a new
purchase.

We are also looking for information to guide us in purchasing a
photocopy machine. Important considerations are a book cradle, modest
budget, and the ability to use it for preservation photocopying, and
multiple users.

Thank you for your advice.

Please reply off list.

Thank you,