portable dehumidifiers

Having been a lurker for about three years, I thought it was finally time
to query the collective wisdom of the list. I am in Houston and we have
been having a terrible time maintaining a constant humidity level in our
stacks. Additionally, when it has been constant, it has been constantly
high (at least a lot higher than I am comfortable with) and we have had to
slightly raise our temperature to do it. We do have a dehumidifier that is
piped directly into the building plumbing. We also have two portable
dehumidifier units and two floor fans to improve circulation. We have been
looking into buying additional units to spread around the stacks and this
is where the question is. Do large volume portable dehumidifiers exist and
if so, where can they be purchased? We would prefer to purchase one large
unit to do more work, but don't know if such a thing exists. I have done
some web searching with very limited results.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Sarah E. Frazer

-----
Sarah E. Frazer