Re: Need a reading list

Lisa--

See the web page at

http://www.senylrc.org/dhp/howdowe.htm

HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING? OPERATING DOCUMENTS FOR THE SMALL,
NON-GOVERNMENTAL, MANUSCRIPT REPOSITORY

This is something I put on the Internet while I was at a previous job
that the organization has not yet taken down. It may be of some help
to you. The bibliography may also be of use.

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY  12538
(845) 451-1757
c_crawfo@culinary.edu

>>> Lisa Donadio <LDONADIO@VERMONTLAW.EDU> 11/22/00 02:02PM >>>
Dear fellow ListServ subscribers,

I have recently been asked to assume responsibility for our library's
small archives collection.  I have no previous experience with
archives, and will need to write a draft archival policy in the next
year.  I am hoping to attend the Archives Institute 2001 in
Massachusetts in June, but was wondering if anyone had suggestions for
reading I might do between now and then.

I would appreciate any suggestions, either on or off the list.

Thank you,
Lisa Donadio

Lisa Donadio
Technical Services Assistant
Vermont Law School Law Library
Chelsea Street
South Royalton, VT 05068
tel: (802) 763-8303 ext.2442
fax: (802) 763-7159
ariel: 63.89.26.17
ldonadio@vermontlaw.edu

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
listserv@listserv.muohio.edu