Attention Virginia Archivists

Are you curious about what is going on at other archival institutions
throughout Virginia?  Interested in what our colleagues around the
Commonwealth are discussing?

Join the MARAC-VA Caucus Listserv!!!

The Virginia Caucus of MARAC (with the assistance of the Library of Virginia
IT staff) has set up a listserv for its members and others interested in
archival happenings in Virginia.  To join the listserv, point your web
browser to:

http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/marac-va.html

If you have any comments or questions, please contact me at the address
below.

Thanks!

Laura
Laura E. Drake