looking for a home

My parents were World Champion and Olympic rifle
shooters.  I would like to find a home for their
sports related memorabilia--photos, slides, clippings,
results.  The collection is not large, perhaps 2-3
linear feet.

The national governing body (NGB) for shooting takes
the wording of a Hall of Fame literally--no museum,
just pictures on a wall.  The USOC does not appear to
have an archivist (an archival collection, yes,
professional staff, no).  A number of museums collect
guns but do not appear to have any related archives.
Most of these museums are more Wild West oriented.

Does anyone collect materials related to modern
Olympic sports?

Please reply off-list to me.

Anne L. Foster, CA
Traveling Archivist