-Please forward to Berthe Gaines BPL Board: GAN General Administrative Notice

-Please forward to Berthe' Gaines BPL Board

-Reference Desk request

Berthe' Gaines, City of Boston
Regional and Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse

Dear Berthe' Gaines,

Please forward this Reference Desk request via email,
dsaklad@gnu.org

the current or next GAN General Administrative Notice
distributed around via email to our Regional and
Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse City of Boston
Public Library Departments.

I am interested in reading what would be offered by way
of other similar background back stage behind the
scenes legitimately public information and reports that
you would willingly send via email or have available
via our BPL web links
http://www.bpl.org/WWW/generalinfo

benefiting public interest unfettered by that
13 dollars per hour plus 50 cents per page public fees
additional to public support for our Regional and
Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse.

There engraved in stone are the words above an entrance
to our Boston Public Library

Free to All

Catch 22 is epitomized in a Reference Desk request that
had been delayed or denied because the Reference Desk
referred public library users to executive offices
inappropriately.

When contacted, BPL President Bernie Margolis'
administrative offices have not had the same robust
point of service routine Reference Desk services
available conveniently.

Public information reference services about our public
library have been denied at our public library public
service departments Reference Desks where the materials
could be accessible and are already received routinely.

Would you consider the problem of censored legitimately
public information or these bureaucratic barriers to
public access at our public library?...

I remain, as always, very appreciative of your
continuting interest in evaluating our cities' public
library Reference Desk services!

Kind regards,
Don Saklad

tel. 617-661-9650 voice/FAX