Conservator position: Delaware Public Archives

The Delaware Public Archives is currently recruiting for the position of
Conservator. The successful candidate will be a lead person on all
conservation related issues, and oversee the operations of our new
state-of-the-art conservation lab. The Delaware Public Archives is located in
Dover, Delaware, less than 100 miles to Philadelphia, Baltimore, and
Washington D.C. Our collections include paper and print holdings dating from
the 17th century to the present. In addition, the Archives holds more than
300,000 photographic images. We are scheduled to open our new $18 million
facility in December 2000.

The complete job listing is available at
http://personnel.spo.state.de.us/jobs/spojobs/s00-15.htm.

Applicants who wish to apply on-line can do so at
http://personnel.spo.state.de.us/jobs/.

Anyone with questions about this posting may direct them to me at
tslavin@state.de.us.

Thank you.
Timothy A. Slavin
Director, Delaware Public Archives