Re: WHAT DON'T WE KNOW ABOUT?

"I think we all were hoping the new posting rules would help cut down on
this
sort of spam . . ."

We were, Kim; but changing the Reply function won't prevent postings of this
sort.  My personal opinion:  reset the list Reply function to go back to the
list instead of the poster, so we all get the benefit of responses to
questions; and limit posting to subscribers so that we are not constantly
force-fed spam (and those gol-durn "remove" messages!!!!).

Beth Golding
Florida State Archives
egolding@mail.dos.state.fl.us

"The ballots are coming!  The ballots are coming!"