Re: Reply function

I would gladly accept the return of the "reply to the list" function if we
can ensure the elimination of the "me, too" replies. And that repliers
judiciously edit their responses so that we would not see the original
message over and over again. As to limiting posting to subscribers their is
nothing that will prevent a spammer from subscribing to this list so that
they can spam us.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc